- About the tour
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Payment Terms
- Items To Carry/Essentials
- What can you expect
Tadoba is one of the most famous national parks in Maharashtra. The reason – Tigers!!!
Tigers here are now famous throughout the world. Be it the hulk – Waghdoh or the mystical Maya, people now recognize the tigers here by their name. Documentories have been made on the some of the legendary tigers here. The bloodline of the famous Circuit gang (a gang of 4 cubs born to a tigress) still runs wild here.
The vegetation of Tadoba is of dry decidous type with Teak and Bamboo being the prominent tree species. This enables lot of photographic opportunities and the chances to track and spot the big cats also increase.
Apart from Tigers the other mammals to inhabit this park include Leopards, Wild dogs, Sloth bear, Sambar, Spotted deer, Nilgai etc.
The lakes in and around this park are an ornithologist’s paradise wiith the Grey headed fish eagle, the Crested serpent eagle and the Crested hawk eagle commonly sighted around these lakes. Other interesting species include the orange headed thrush, Indian pitta, Honey buzzard, Asain paradise flycatcher, bronze winged jacana and the lesser golden back woodpecker. Around 198 species of birds can be found in Tadoba National Park.
Join us on our tours to this Tiger-full place and hear the roar of the Tiger!!
- All transfers to and from Nagpur/Chandrapur to Tadoba
- Breakfast Lunch and Dinner for all the days while on tour
- Supply of mineral water bottles during stay and also during safari
- All park entry fees
- 6 Gypsy Safaris (4 guests in a gypsy)
- Gypsy charges
- Guide charges
- Services of an expert to teach basics of photography
- Travel cost from your starting place till Nagpur and back.
- Camera charges to be paid at the gate
- Personal expenses such as laundry, cold drinks etc.
- Gratuity/tips to guides/drivers.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
Please Note: Consuming and carrying alcoholic beverages on any of our tours is strictly prohibited.
50% advance payment on the booking date and balance 50% on or before 90 days of travel.
- 50% refund if canceled before 90 days of travel.
- No refund if canceled after above mentioned days
Please Note: During camp, strictly follow the instructions of the camp leader, guide, and the organizing staff.
- Clothing related items:- Light colored clothes (preferably t-shirts, pants, tracksuits, salwar kameez etc), cap, scarf, handkerchiefs, socks, towel, bedsheet.
- Medically related items:- Band-Aid strips, washing and bathing soap, personal medicines prescribed by doctors.
- Personal Hygiene:- Toothbrush, toothpaste, toiletries, hair cream, comb, napkins.
- Others:- Torch (with an extra pair of batteries), water bottle, sunglasses, camera.
- Knowledge of the flora and fauna of the forest.
- Approaching wildlife in the field.
- Identification of different mammals and birds
- Pugmark study and bird calls study.
- Exposure control while taking photographs.
- Framing and composition
- Living close to nature Amazing memories Desire to explore other places
- Please Note: During camp strictly follow the instructions of the camp leader,guide and the organizing staff.