Trip to Kanha
- About the tour
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Payment Terms
- Items To Carry/Essentials
- What can you expect
Kanha National Park is a tiger reserve situated in the heart of India, Madhya Pradesh.
Tigers are the main attraction of this park. Kanha is also know for the famous tiger and also called as king of Kanha.. Munna or T-17 , he was one of the most photographed tiger in the world.
The Kanha N.P is spreaded over an are of 940sq km, but by bringing up the buffer and core zone all together it will be 1945sq km. Abundance of food for herbivores animals makes this place the best for tigers.
Apart from Tigers the other mammals to inhabit this park include Leopards, Wild dogs, Sloth bear, Barasingh , Spotted deer, sambar etc.
Apart from the tigers , Kanha is also known for birding and wildlife photography. We can spot Bee-eaters, Cattle Egret, Blossom-Headed Parakeets, Pond Heron, Drongos, Common Teal, Crested Serpent Eagle, Grey Hornbill, Indian roller, Lesser Adjutant Stork, Little Grebes, Lesser Adjutants, Lesser Whistling Teal, Minivets, Pied Hornbill and many more.
Join us with our tiger safari tour and get the best out of your tour!!
Arrive at Jabalpur at 9 am, and meet our teem representative who will be with you throughout the tour.
Transfer to resort, followed by check-in, refresh and lunch. Post lunch we will be heading for our first tiger safari at Kanha and enjoy the scenic forest.
Post safari back to resort and refresh with a cup of coffee or tea, followed by discussion about the first safari experience.
dinner at around 8 pm , and retire for the day.
Day 2 and Day 3
Get up in the early morning, refresh with a cup of tea. Than head towards the first morning safari at around 7am.
Enjoy the experience of morning safari. Breakfast will be packed and will be having it in the mid of safari.
Post safari back to the resort and discuss about the experience , followed by lunch.
After lunch, at 3 pm we will be having another safari. Enjoy the evening safari followed by a review of photographs and then enjoy your dinner. Retire for the day. Follow the same itinerary for two days!
Today we take the morning safari and then around 12 noon we check out from our resort.
Vehicle will be ready to pick-up us, lunch will be provided on the way to Jabalpur.
During the journey to Jabalpur we will be recalling the experience we had in the forest and during the stay. Tour ends with a tata bye bye to our new friends and hoping to meet them again!!
- All transfers to and from Jabalpur to Kanha N.P.
- Breakfast Lunch and Dinner for all the days while on tour
- Supply of mineral water bottles during stay and also during safari
- All park entry fees
- 6 Gypsy Safaris (4 guests in a gypsy)
- Gypsy charges
- Guide charges
- Services of an expert to teach basics of photography
- Travel cost from your starting place till Jabalpur and back.
- Camera charges to be paid at the gate
- Personal expenses such as laundry, cold drinks etc.
- Gratuity/tips to guides/drivers.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
Please Note: Consuming and carrying alcoholic beverages on any of our tours is strictly prohibited.
50% advance payment on the booking date and balance 50% on or before 90 days of travel.
- 50% refund if canceled before 90 days of travel.
- No refund if canceled after above mentioned days
Please Note: During camp, strictly follow the instructions of the camp leader, guide, and the organizing staff.
- Clothing related items:- Light colored clothes (preferably t-shirts, pants, tracksuits, salwar kameez etc), cap, scarf, handkerchiefs, socks, towel, bedsheet.
- Medically related items:- Band-Aid strips, washing and bathing soap, personal medicines prescribed by doctors.
- Personal Hygiene:- Toothbrush, toothpaste, toiletries, hair cream, comb, napkins.
- Others:- Torch (with an extra pair of batteries), water bottle, sunglasses, camera.
- Knowledge of the flora and fauna of the forest.
- Approaching wildlife in the field.
- Identification of different mammals and birds
- Pugmark study and bird calls study.
- Exposure control while taking photographs.
- Framing and composition
- Living close to nature Amazing memories Desire to explore other places
- Please Note: During camp strictly follow the instructions of the camp leader,guide and the organizing staff.
There are no reviews yet.